- Field methods in Linguistics LING3012 & LING6009 winter term 2019-2020. Australian National University.
- 'Exponence in Papuan Languages' LING3031/6031 Papuan Languages. May 2020.
- 'An Introduction to Intro to Syntax' & 'Structural relations and the role of the lexicon in syntax I' LING2003/6003 Introduction to Syntax. Australian National University. August 2015.
- ‘Paradigm-Function Morphology and Ngkolmpu' LING2006 Morphology. Australian National University. May 2015.
- ‘Address Terms and Politeness in Australian English’ for English Department. Universitas Negeri Papua (UNIPA). October 2014.
- ‘Address Terms and Politeness in Australian English’ for English Department (as visiting scholar). Universitas Udayana. November 2013.
- Linguistic Fieldmethods Workshop. Prepared and lectured intensive graduate level 2 day Workshop. Universitas Udayana. 19th-20th February 2014.
- Structure of Language with Prof. William Foley. LNGS1001. Sydney University. Semester 1 2011
- Language in Social Context with Dr. Jason Johnston. LNGS1002. Sydney University. Semester 2 2011